For sale is ONE (1) used router modular board complete with a backplane in very good condition. This board can be mounted in 7800FR and controlled using Q-Link or Ethernet - control panel. We have a few units for sale (1 per listing price). This is one of them. All others are in same condition.
The 7700R16x16 is a small form factor router designed for critical applications where size is limited, whether for existing facilities who have run out of rack space or for trucks and vans. The 7700R16x16 uses up only 3 slots of a traditional Evertz 7700FR and has its own integrated controller. This means five 16x16 routers can fit in just 3RU.
The router is format independent supporting signals from SD-SDI, ASI and HD-SDI
- The 7700R16x16 router is compatible with the existing ranges of Quartz routers, remote control panels and control systems.
- The 7700R16x16 router is a fully independent stand alone router including an internal Frame Controller module which supports a single Q-Link, dual serial ports and an Ethernet port on the rear of the router.
- Any panel(s) from the entire range of Quartz remote control panels can be used with the 7700R16x16 router connected via Q-Link or Ethernet. (Exceptions: CP-1024E, CP-1040E, CP-2272E)
- The 7700R16x16 router can be remotely controlled via an external third party control device, such as an automation system, when connected to the router's serial or Ethernet ports.
- The 7700R16x16 is housed in the typical Evertz 7800FR frame and so can be run with dual power supplies ensuring continuous operation.
- Full broadcast specifications
- Powerful built-in control systems
- Ethernet and QLink ports
- Output reclocking On/Off