New, open box item. Comes with two antennas, battery pack case, clip and instructions. It is an open box so It might have some minor, barely visible scratches. It was not used and this is not a demo unit. It is a new, unused open box unit.
The Telex TR-82N is a 2-channel, binaural UHF frequency-agile wireless beltpack for use with the BTR-800. The unit features a durable met-cast magnesium case, an LCD based graphical user interface, and stage announce activation.rnrnThe TR-82N is designed with several advanced technology functions, including wireless talk around (ISO) activation, the patented Enhanced ClearScan channel search, detachable antennas and an auto-sensing headset connector that automatically switches between electret and dynamic headset mics.rnrnThe BTR-80N features a transparent graphical user interface and a backlit display, with advanced technology functions such as combination tone code/RF noise squelch and DSP digital audio processing.
- Narrow Band wireless provides 25kHz of modulated band width which allow more users per channel in the cramped UHF spectrum
- Band H4: 500-518MHz Receive/668-686MHz Transmit
- Rugged all-metal 2-channel wireless UHF beltpack with detachable, color coded 1/4 Wave antennas on stud type connectors
- Dual, latchable A and B channel talk buttons, full LED complement for all functions
- Cast magnesium construction for increased durability, lighter weight
- Huge selection of UHF frequencies in 18 MHz operational bands, 24 factory preset groups
- 1000 ft line-of-sight range, AA or NiMH rechargeable battery operation with up to 12 hours of continuous battery life
- Proprietary Intelligent Power Control decreases output power of beltpack in closer proximity to Base Station by 10dB, eliminates Base Station front-end overload and desensing
- Individual On/Off and Volume control knobs, talk buttons with latching function with easy top panel access
- Top panel Battery/Overmodulation and Talk LED lights
- Automatic dynamic or electret mic type detection
- Menu and Set, Up and Down rear panel parameter and navigation buttons with LCD display for simplified control